Gurgaon, officially Gurugram, is a city located in the northern Indian state of Haryana. It is situated near the Delhi-Haryana border, about 30 kilometres (19 miles) southwest of the national capital New Delhi and 268 km (167 mi) south of Chandigarh, the state capital.It is one of the major satellite cities of Delhi and is part of the National Capital Region of India. As of 2011, Gurgaon had a population of 876,900.
Once little more than a dull and comparatively unknown suburb of the national capital region, today, Gurgaon is not only one of the most urbanised cities of India, but it also boasts of a skyline that can easily rival those of Hong Kong and Singapore. Easily accessible from Delhi and Noida, Gurgaon is fast becoming a popular travel destination among holidaymakers. Starting from natural treasures to a flourishing lifestyle and a vibrant nightlife, Gurgaon has everything you could need. The city’s economic growth story started when the leading Indian automobile manufacturer Maruti Suzuki India limited established a manufacturing plant in Gurgaon in the 1970s. Today, Gurgaon has local offices for more than 250 fortune 500 companies.
If we are talking about what are the best things for living in Gurgaon or why a person should live in Gurgaon, we have some major points to discuss which tells you that what are the best things about living in Gurgaon.
- Metro city- The first and a very favorable reason to living in Gurgaon is the METRO connectivity with Delhi.
- Best traffic control- when you start living in Gurgaon in the comparison of other states or cities of India you find Gurgaon is the city where control over the traffic is much better than other cities.
- Food joints- Gurgaon is the city where you can find various kind of food joints in different areas famous for their special and innovative servings so, in this matter you will never disappointed with Gurgaon as here are n number of delicious food points and restaurants where you can go and calm your hunger with the very reasonable and affordable price tags.
- Places for hangout- Gurgaon is the city where you just not only find the industrial growth you can also find various kind of most beautiful places where you can go and get entertain or self relaxation and enjoyment while visiting to the different different places in Gurgaon. Here are some famous destinations where you can visit and get entertained like Kingdom of Dreams , Ambience mall, Appu Ghar, Sultanpur National Park, Fun and Food Village and most importantly sector 29.
- Best career opportunities – One of the biggest advantage of living in Gurgaon is you can set yourself independent by getting new emerging technologies , ideas and grab career opportunities in Gurgaon.
- Best residential communities- Gurgaon is famous for its buzzing high end residential communities. If you have the budget , you can have the best residential societies of India.
- International airport- Gurgaon is served by Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is located just outside of Gurgaon city limits near National Highway 8.